Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I AM LOST

In the windy night
Under the bright table lamp
I somehow felt that my world is dark
I couldn't see my path in life

Some people may see me as perfect
Yet, perfection is just a mask
The reality under the mask
Is someone who couldn't find his sense of direction

Burdens and questions seems so high to me
I wonder how long my fragile soul will be able to hold on
I wished to seek for a refugee
I wished that there was a hand
A hand that pulls you out when you need it the most

Yet, all these, are just wishes
Trying to be tough
All I ever wanted, was a warm hug and understanding
Yet, all the understanding I am getting is from my tears
Besides tears, I couldn't find anybody to share my burden

You may think,
why not I open up my arms to people who cares about me
I can't, as I am afraid
I am afraid people may not understand
Because after all, no body understands each other

You may laugh at me for being weak
However, I wonder, who is strong?

All this while, I am trying to be tough, to stand tall
Yet, all I wanted, was a hand to guide me through the darkness
A hug that understand and accept me
All this while, I am looking for a hand to pull me out of my misery

Somehow, I hope someday,
There will be a hand reaching out for me
Someday, if I am still here

~a fren posted this to me, author unknown~

No comments: