Thursday, March 03, 2005

*~*~LIFE~*~*

Life goes on...

As we all continue to move on..
At least, that is what I thought...
All this while, as time passes...
I have fallen for another angel...
When I thought you and I were just "friends"...
I was proven wrong, once again...

Today, I was browsing around, doing nothing...
And, a picture of you came across my eye...
A picture of you, is simply meaningless...
But, when I saw your picture...
I remembered how I first met you...
How I was shy and was standing behind you,
Admiring you from afar...

The day when I walked towards you and say Hi...
I could remember all of this things about you...
How tall you are, when is your birthday and even,
the scent from you...

I remembered all of these things...
However, all that you could remember about me...
Is that I am the person to look for,
when you need my help...
I am the person you seek shelter from...
That is all that you could remember about me...

You never know how hard it was for me to let you go...
You never know how deep is my love to you...
You never know all these feelings...

Even until today,
I just longed for a little attention from you...
Is that something I can only dreamt of every night ?...

Each time I see you smile,
I know you are not smiling for me...
How I wish one dat, you are smiling because of me...
I know this one day will come, someday...

However, I can only choose to wait...
Because unlike me,
you have a choice between to love me or not to love me...
Yet for me, the only choice I have..
Is between to love and loving you more...

Author Unknown

No comments: