Thursday, July 28, 2005

Basic Project Management

Saw Danny's YM status is set as : "Someone please kill me before I kill someone"

Piggy : "how do u wanto die ? *thinks* i can help to kill you before u kill someone.. but need u to let me know how u wanto die.. *wink wink*"
Danny : "i want to die with a lot of girls around me trying to suffocate me with their boobs"
Piggy : "hmmmmm... *scratches head*.. ah kua can or not ?"
Danny : "cannot!!"
Piggy : "cheaper ler.. can lar.. *wink wink* tight budget mar :D "
Danny : "budget cannot reduce, but then we cut the timeline lor... basic project management :P hahaha"
Piggy : ROFL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

man u r cool, i'm linking u whether u like it or not.

Super Chu Chai said...

eh... Its supposed to be ..

"Pig u r cool.."

:PpP

hahaha... thanks mang, linked u up too ;)