Friday, November 25, 2005

Stunned

I AM STUNNED !!!

Today, one of my Best Friend called me and delivered a SHOCKING message that Had me O_O literally.

Even though I know that he and me almost think a like but i didnt thought he will be faster than me to deliver such shocking news hahaha. I had the notion tat i would be the first among our gang. OMG !! He WON !! I lost :( boo hoo hoo ....

:P hahaha .. well not exactly sumthing to win or lose about but but but ...
hahaha... well only one thing to do now

apply half day leave on wednesday for him go to the function and..

CONGRATULATIONS MY BROTHER !!! WOOT !!!

BIg boy liao, must take care of the other person ar... and plan for your future orr... u got a long way to go my fren :D Congratulations hehehe, Hugs and Love from the Pig

2 comments:

Time said...

Is that why you started to drink beer the other day? To practice to be best man on your friend's big day?

Super Chu Chai said...

LOL

Nope, not even half. I drank caused i was in a companion of a few drinkers and i was expected to drink a little while with them.

In no way i was practicing drinking, and even if i was, drinking one glass of beer ONLY doesnt constitute practicing :P