Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Bailey

I just read a post by a fren on her blog about acholic beverages. She was ranting on and on about achohol mainly "Bailey" and quoted that she is "NOT" an acholic. Very assuring indeed.... well anyway, i had a bad experience with Bailey and i have forever swore never ever to smell or drink Bailey again. NEVER !!! *feeling of puke foaming in my mouth*....
What sort of bad experience you ask ? Well... i will try to detailed it down as much as i can remember....
The year was 2005, my ex company (was with them from 2004-2006) organized a whole company outing to Pulau Pangkor... I was bunking with some of my colleagues which is not to be mentioned here except for "Doraemon" & "Jackson". Doraemon & Jackson have bought at least 3 bottles of Bailey and 2 bottle of wine from the local town of Pangkor. They were capitalizing on the duty-tax-free products which is much cheaper on liquor products back in KL. I was out chatting and playing cards with Nite, Lil P, Baby Dino & their gang henced i was not in when they started to "drown" themself in their acholic consumption game. After my night out, i was lock out of my chalet !! -_-" Jackson conked out on a mattress near the door with a few others blokes.
After a few knocking (banging more likely).. Jackson lift up his dazed face and looked at me blankly. After a minute or 2 then only he begin to register that i wan in and he slowly pick himself up, dragged his drunken ass to the door and opened it for me. I ofcoz laf at him but he jst tell me a few things...
1. "I kaput d"
2. "Lock the door ar"
3. "Doraemon KO and is in the room liao"
4. "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..."
he gone back to sleep after the 3rd sentence... wat the... anyway.. i mosh myself into the room which i was sharing with doraemon and found him sprawled over his own bed. Ofcoz being the nice person i am, i rolled him over and covered him with his blanket. Not even after 30 seconds of me covering him, he shot right up and rushed for the bathroom... i heard retching and puking faster than you can say "Ba-i-ley" ...
well the worst part is not watching Doraemon puking all over the bathroom but the worst part is cleaning him and AFTER him... the stench of bailey + the annual dinner was OVER-WHELMING...
henced... everytime i smell bailey.. i smell the night where Doraemon-spilled-bailey...
No more Bailey.... anymore....

No comments: