Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Weight Lost

"You have Lost Weight oh"... those 4 words minus the "oh" injected some sort of reality shock to me.... not in a good way... i was hoping to put on weight so that i wont look so thin during my BIG day... so that i will look bigger in a coat... but those words uttered by my mum when she came up for the food tasting was a suprised to me.... I didnt expect to loose weight...  i wanted to gain instead... -_-" gahh.... mission failed.. lol
 
yes... maybe u gals out there would have shouted for joy if you were in my position but not for me... i was fat once... with my waist growing to 33 on the verged of hitting 34.. now i think i have shrunk to 32... -_-" not good when i bought some new pants which is around the 33-34 waist zone...
 
ya... side tip.... want to lose weight? Go planned your own wedding & at the same go and prepare a new house for moving in.... with the running around and all sort of minor things needing to look into will guarantee you loose a few pounds...
 
 

1 comment:

cpcjoyce said...

u can gain weight back again. hahaha dun have to worry n rush again. hehe.. get fatter ya.. if not ur pants drop.