Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Heart of the Matter; Matters of the Heart



Little things that matters...
Matters that pertains to the heart...
Matters of the Heart...
Heart of the Matter...


My heart is not proud, O LORD,
my eyes are not haughty;
I do not concern myself with great matters
or things too wonderful for me.
Psalm 131:1


Many a times we missed the little things that touch our heart, or seemed too small to even leave a quake in the abyss of our soul that we dont seem to care bout it... why ? ..

Why does our heart not mind the little good feelings that we have in our heart but touchy againts the little bad feelings that affects it ?

Small Good Feeling - Heart Feels NOTHING and with time, its forgotten
Small Bad Feeling - Heart deems it SOMETHING and upgrades it to the next "Big Bad Feeling" version

........

No comments: