Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Se7en

Uggh, I got tagged by Nite and now i have to complete this survey of Seven questions... *rolls eyes* .. well..

7 things I plan to do before I die
One - Marry my love
Two - Grow a Family
Thr33 - Travel to MANY interesting places
4our - Accumulate enough wealth
5ive - Honour God
6ix - Keep up my love for My love
Se7en - Leave without any regrets

7 things I could do
One - Grow a moustache and not a beard
Two - Leave my job and get another one
Thr33 - MUD for 24 hours
4our - Drop everything and go to Lovely
5ive - Curse less
6ix - Roll on the floor laughing (ROFL)
Se7en - Shave my head bald

7 celebrity crushes
One - Lovely
Two - Lovely
Thr33 - Lovely
4our - Still Lovely
5ive - Lovely
6ix - Yeap, Its her
Se7en - OMG, Im Infatuated with Lovely

7 Often Repeated Words
One - Eh
Two - Ooooo
Thr33 - eye-c eye-c
4our - Hmmmmm
5ive - Aiyo
6ix - Oh my gawd
Se7en - Wat the...

7 physical traits I look in the opposite sex
One - Lovely Eyes
Two - Lovely Charm
Thr33 - Lovely Smile
4our - Lovely Cuteness
5ive - Lovely Voice
6ix - Lovely Touch
Se7en - Just Lovely

7 victims I can tag
One - Soloh
Two - Ryuu
Thr33 - Dizzy
4our - dSaint
5ive - Nada
6ix - Zilch
Se7en - None

No comments: