Sunday, January 01, 2006

Pig driver on request ... apparently

Apparently im a driver for ex-trainees tat used to work with me...
so far i got 2 requests to Fetch them or their frens... -_-" ...

Case 1

*ring ring*
Called ID shows Ex-Trainee 1 handphone no
Piggy : "Ermm.. Alo ?" *have no idea why he is being contacted*
Ex-Trainee 1 : "Wooi, can you come fetch me ?"
Piggy : "Har???...." *blur*
Ex-Trainee 1 : "Come Fetch me lar"
Piggy : "Ehh... OOI !! you got the correct Pig or not ?"
Ex-Trainee 1 : O_o "ehhh ? oops.. hahaha soli soli soli.. kekeke..."
*dud dud dud*
Piggy : (-_-")

Case 2
*treeeeet tweet*
Incoming SMS from Ex-Trainee 2
Ex-Trainee 2 SMS : "Can you Fetch 'Ex-Trainee 2 frens name' ?"
Piggy : O_O
Piggy SMS to Ex-Trainee 2 : "Wrong Pig. I dont know 'Ex-Trainee 2 frens name' ler"
Ex-Trainee 2 SMS : "Oops, soli. Wrong person"
Piggy : (-_-")

Is it me or am I in demand to be a drebar or taxi-driver or something ? .... Well i mean i wont mind fetching but at least give me something that is "fetchable" ... meaning... you need to keep in touch with this pig at least once or twice a month before i will PERSONALLY fetch u :P

unless ofcoz its an emergency :P

No comments: