Friday, January 27, 2006

Resignation

Piggy Company

Dear Sir,


Please accept this letter as my formal notice of resignation from Piggy Company effective 4 weeks notice from today. Estimation of my last day would be on 28th February subject to HR. The associations I've made during my employment here will truly be memorable for years to come.


I hope a four-week notice is sufficient for you to find a replacement for me. If I can help to train my replacement or tie up any loose ends, please let me know.


Thank you very much for the opportunity to work here.


Sincerely

Chu Chai


.....
...

Yes... I have resigned... Wish me best of luck :D

Now only pondering where I sud go.... hrmmm Choices.. Choices.... :P

4 comments:

nite said...

no worries.. u will do well... anywhere :)

Time said...

chu chai..i think deep inside you already have made up your mind. You just need, i don't know, some nods from your mama and papa chu. :p
Good luck in wherever you will be.

Little P (oo) said...

dont tipu lar, u go where lovely goes

pig_angel said...

Sigh... another good pig kaki soon to be gone..