Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Week That was.... Part 2

25th February

My colleagues took me out to lunch at Segambut... apparingly to a famous seafood mee stall... came out in the newspaper also... ofcoz... i didnt know until then :p

Famous Segambut Seafood Mee Stall

I ordered the plain soup seafood mee, as advised by my colleague for the richness the soup flavoured by the seafood... The others had Curry and Tom Yam (which taste like asam laksa, and which i so called named it in the pic :p)...

Plain Soup Seafood Mee
Laksa Seafood Mee
Curry Seafood Mee

Each bowl cost 12 bucks... ya... a hefty sum, but its worth it.... it had shrimps, have a few big tiger prawns, cockels, clams, oysters.... WOW..... and its a VELI BIG BOWL.... fulling mang !! :D ... i was a stuffed pig.. hehe. THanks Soo Soo, Pig Brother, Cow, and Wee man !! :D

25th February & 26th February

As time is short as i need to go loook at a car.... im just goin to post this...

My Cousin Sis Wedding

CONGRATULATIONS to my COUSIS SISTER !! May you have a blessed Marriage and Life :)

Yap... she got married :D and as you can see... her husband is darn tall... i hugged him and .... i feel like my hugging a tree.... mang... their kids will be veli tall... O_o...

26th & 27th February

IM IN PENANG !!!!!

2 comments:

nite said...

d*rn..i'm hungry..

dizzyguy73 said...

stomach butterfly! Lau nuahhhhhhh