Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Week That was....

19th February

Some of my close frens took me to TGIF, Section 14 PJ to celebrate my farewell but.... i was suprised when they also sprang a birthday suprised on me... O_o ... darn them... i was made to sing lemon tree, do a speech but the worst... to blow out my birthday cake inbetween my legs...

TGIF Pi-chotoes-sumthing

But I had a hell of a time, and the food was great... thanks Siao Monkey, Nite, Pig Sister, Pig Sister's lil sister, Baby Dino, and Froggy :D You guys are the best !! Hugs !!

21st February

Enjoyed my last Day In my 1st Company that I have worked for 2 n half years... said my good byes, and also was treated a nice Lunch of Nasi Tomato at Penang House, Alamanda. The Nasi

Yummy licious Nasi Tomato with Rendang

I went to work with a BIG SMILLING FACE, its like IM FREE, hehehe.. ofcoz i feel sad leaving my frens behind... leaving the place i worked for a long time.... never easy to leave sumthing which you have been doing for a long time.... and for eveliday... My dear colleagues... wish you all the best and thanks alot of being with me :D.. it was a nice time working with you all... you know who u r :p

The place i slaved

22nd February

Relaxed at home.... no work.... watched 2 dvds and played computer the whole day.. hahaha

23rd February

Relaxed at Home, go to lowyat to buy a DKU-5 Cable (nokia connectivity cable) ... which costs me RM70 -_-" ... also bought a Sony Erikson J200i charger for RM25, got myself a ADSL modem .. D-Link 500T ... 1 port modem/hub for RM128... got myself 2 DVD - Monster Inc & The Exorcism of Emily Rose both for RM26.... and also bought 50 pcs of CDRs of 99 min for RM48

Total Spend in 1 Hour less = RM297

24th February

Struggled installing the stupid DKU-5 cable to connect my handphone to my PC.... go back to Lowyat to get some consultation... seller gave me a diffulties application installation cd which didnt have the installation for the Cable to PC driver... -_-"
wasted my time only... kanasai... but after that... YEAY !! i can port my pictures over to my pc hehe... if u didnt realized... this whole blog posting pictures if from my handphone camera.. kekeke

To be continued....

1 comment:

ryuu said...

that's a familiar desk! the red carpeted patch behind the monitor is a give away!

:D