Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Im Fungal Infected !! (Back dated post)

September 20th 2006 
 
Ya.... thats wat the doctor told me when i go consult her on removing the ingrown toe nail i have... 
My toe kena infected by some fungus which was the caused of the ingrown toe nail... and no matter how many times i have my toe nail removed if the fungus is still there.... the toe nail will never grow back normally...  
Now i have to eat some anti-fungal medicine and apply some iodin to killed it for 1 whole week... then after 3 weeks only re-consult her to check if the toe nail is cured or not....  
*faint* 
hopefully this will cure it forever after doing all this... 
Oh yeah.... i submitted a tiny clipping from my infected toe nail to the hospital laboratory .. lol ... to identify the type of fungus growing in it... :p 
and the consultation fees are way way expensive ... *faint*
 
Laboratory Fees : 28
Consultation Fee : 40
Hospital Fee : 38
Medicine : 79 
Total = 185
 
O_o

5 comments:

Vengarse said...

aiyoo....still haven't cured ur toenail ah? -.-"
i got a permanent solution O:-) cut the toe off wohohohoho
good idea no?

Super Chu Chai said...

NO !!! i will miss my toe :p..
unless u give me your one lor.. hahaha

Vengarse said...

nope no toe for you!! you shall be toeless!! not topless...but toeless~~
i don't think anyone wants to see u topless anyways *puke*

Super Chu Chai said...

wah lao... no no no ... i dont wanto be topless or toeless also... if u wan me to be topless.. u must give me $$ .. :p

nite said...

pity someone's chubby toe :P