Friday, October 13, 2006

Solving issues...

 
Its funny you know ....
 
My current company and my previous company have this issue which will duplicate the printing of some files... in my previous company.... we cannot do much to solve it
 
I thought by leaving the company, i have left the ghost behind...
But the ghost still follows diligently.... this shows that ghosts will be ghosts and will haunt u no matter where you go.... so hard it is to leave a problem behind...
 
No history is called history without remembrance...
 
However.... this time... i have killed the ghost ... YEAHH !! :D
 
I fixed the problem ... yea... I ... :D .. *cheers*
 
Bye bye printing-duplicate-issue-ghost hehehe

2 comments:

nite said...

mmm..why u no "kill" the ghost in old company ar?

Super Chu Chai said...

becoz i was not paid to :p

problem still there ar ?