Monday, September 06, 2004

Fate & God

Does fate exist ?

Who destines who is supposed to meet who ?
How should we ever know that the person we have infront of us is the person destined for us ?
Will we ever know ?

If i believed that GOD is the one who destines us one person, and we are to search for that person, does that mean I believe in god ? No... wait... I do believed in god.... but which god do i believed in ? The buddhists have their own gods, the Hindus have their own gods, the Christian have their own gods, how many gods are ther ?

Well, I for one believed in one GOD , a god.... who I believed exist, he (yes, is a guy, my big bro) is there for me when I start to doubt the world, but I believed this god exist in my friends also, part of him is with them, helping me, sharing with me, loving me, being there for me...... the god i know also helps reassures me in time of doubt like in the supernatural and all, and also helps me reassures myself.

But god ... if u r out ther ? ... can give me some hints ? For I have no ideas on wat to do in my situation.... Im in a veli strange relationship, one in which the girl and I connected on a veli special level, she thinks what i thinks, She feels wat i feels, she sense wat i sense, a mind alike, we even scares ourselves sometimes for wat we wanto say and think is the same as each other...... knowing someone on such a level, that without even saying.. the minds just connects with each other...... is tat a good thing ? .... wat do i feel for her u would ask ...... its funny.... i know i like her.... but its not love... not yet at tat stage.... i know i miss her.... i always think of her..... but do i really feel for her ? ....

So many uncertainties, so many descriptive improbalities, but there is seemingly like a mutual bond between us. Is god testing me ? Tempting me with such a precious person like this to be showered with my love... or is he just showing me my future with someone like her but not her ?

OMG.... (btw its not Oh My God its Oh Mi Gawd) , The thoughts and emotions that feels me is overpowering, I cant stop thinking if this will work or not..... she is just waiting for my answer for she already knows what she wants from her other half.... but me... me.... ever uncertain ... the Blurred Piggy ..... I need god......

No comments: