Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Guilt from Unable to Control oneself

OOOOOOOOooooooooo
I woke up tired like a dead zombie having slept for not more than 8 hours in the pass 2 days.
During my awakening, I was tempted to know how much was my mobile phone outstanding bill amount, and thus I used the "M-Billing" fro mthe Maxis services to send a sms to request the outstanding amount.

I was expecting an amount of like 300 or so.... but the amount returned SHOCKED me, I have incurred a total amount of RM 730++, WOO LAU YEH..... Im soooooooooo dead.
Have to cut back on calling the girl on the phone already. Mang.... Im goin to DIE an early death.

You might be askin, how in gods name did I reached this amount ? Well, simple to say, the itchy finger cant stop pressing the "call" button on the mobile phone to the girl who is always on his mind.... And the calling rates from my phone to the other line , is at an amount of rm24++ per hour.

So , Figurely speaking.... I have called and talk to her a total of 30 hours or so....
ANd im soooo dead..... Peace be with you

1 comment:

Vengarse said...

a zombie pig!! thats not something you see often mwahahaha...

people let this be a lesson to you...pigs shouldn't be talking on the phones with humans...
If you think logically how does a human understand a pigs grunts and oinks?? they probably wasted tons of time trying to communicate...i still wonder how they managed to get the message across hrm....

oh well not my problem and btw piggy i got a solution try selling some of ur meat it might get u some cash heh ;)