Friday, September 10, 2004

Strange Meeting

Something Unbelievable Happen today....

I was on my way back from work, I had taken out the bible to read abit on the LRT train, and had interchanged at the KL Sentral station. I had just boarded the KTM train, when this guy sat directly in the seat infront of me. He carries with him a book that looks like a journal but it looks exactly like the book im holding. The markings on the side is exactly the same as the book I was holding.

Bare in mind tat i didnt hold a bible before and dont even know one when i c it, but he straight away noticed it. Only when he starts to smile and give me "flashes" then I start to realize he was holding a bible too. He introduce himself but I didnt really caught his name, and he says he is surprised to c someone holding a bible also.

He is an Anglican pastor from Medan, Indonesia on his way to Puchong to preach to a group of Indian Anglicans. He has been a christian for 20 years. At 1st he thought I was a christian, when he heard otherwise I can c that he was surprised. But then we start to talk it was like we've known each other before hand.

A veli strange meeting if your were to ask me....
Same Boarding station, Same train, Same Carriage,
Sitting Opposite me, Holding the same Book as me,
Same Disembarking station....

Is this a sign ?

No comments: