Saturday, September 11, 2004

Of Weeds and Life

Today I have become a human destructor machine. With my hands alone, I have taken countless living souls and threwn them into the abyss of the underdark. Well, I might have been piggy-crapping a lil, but hell yeah I believed that plants are also living souls. They breathe and they lived, so they are alived. OK, maybe they dont have a soul like us humans or pigs, but their soul is wat I call... a plant soul. Well enuf bout saying plant souls and living souls, back to the main plot.

In 3 hours, I have weed the forest that have outgrown at the back of my house, It was thriving peacefully for almost 3 months and now it have a full complement set of living creatures of all walk (except human, and any 2 legged or 4 legged creature) in it... Not to mention 2 extremely doubtful tree at a height of 2 meters. Wahahaha , laugh you might do but yes.... 2 meter high tree with a 10 cm diameter trunk.

During the deconstruction process of the overgrown garden, I stumble upon a fact.....

That everything clings on to life. The will & desire to cling on to life receeds in everything.

For during the weeding process, there are extremely stubborn grasses which no matter how much energy you put into pull it out, it just wont budged. Ofcoz I have known of this fact since long ago, but the fact shown its true meaning during that time.
We humans are fragile, we tend to forget why we are in this world, wat we are supposed to do, wat is our purpose in life ? Ofcoz not all people knows wat they wanto do with their life. Some people even loses themself when searching for themself.

Well, Dont sweat it babes, if in doubts you can come and learn to do the piggy dance from the Super Chu Chai ;) hehe... he will always welcome you with open arms and plenty of pig-poop wahhahaa.

No comments: