Sunday, May 08, 2005

A Day for Mums

Oh Happy day ~!!
Its Mother's Day !!
A day to thank Mum for being our mums ;)
Without them we wouldnt even be living in this world also hehe.

Thank you Mummy !! You are the greatest. Piggy love Piggy's mum alot *muaks*

25 She is clothed with strength and dignity;
she can laugh at the days to come.
26 She speaks with wisdom,
and faithful instruction is on her tongue.
27 She watches over the affairs of her household
and does not eat the bread of idleness.
28 Her children arise and call her blessed;
her husband also, and he praises her:
29 "Many women do noble things,
but you surpassed them all."
30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
31 Give her the reward she has earned,
and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.

Proverbs 31:25-31


Piggy's lil Sis composed this poem on a custom made pink card for Piggy Mum's :


Home Made Mother Day card - Front

Home Made Mother Day card - Back

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mommie momie,
You are my mother and my Friend,
Which is unusual.
Somehow our characthers must blend;
your wisdom and will.
I turn, and you are there for me;
I speak, you understand.
I feel cared for, but also free;
you lead but don't command.

Mommie, momie,
I'm fortunate that I was born,
To have someone just like you,
I love you, not just my mom,
But for what you are and do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Wishing A Happy Mother's Day to all Mummies in the world, God Bless ;)

1 comment:

5xmom.com said...

Oink, Oink, thanks for the link and thanks for the wishes!