Friday, May 13, 2005

Pig-gi-in

Listen to your beating heart, It says.... You Are ALIVE !!

*side note*
Piggy got a response from his childhood buddy about this random thought.. NIcknamed as Bakemono (Japanese for Monster) coz he wanto terrorize young girls heart lol

Bakemono : "Nope, I cant hear my own beating heart"
Piggy : "You cant ?"
Bakemono : "Nope, dont have a stestoscope, unless I call someone else to listen for me lar :P"
Piggy : *Roll eyes coz know he meant his gf to hear his heartbeat :P*
Piggy : "Haha, no lar... got another way one mar.. do like what Van Gough did lor.. hehe"
Bakemono : "WHat Van Gough did ?"
Piggy : "He cut off his ears mar"
Bakemono : "Lol, why he did tat ?"
Piggy : "Aiyo, so he can hear his own heartbeat mar !! LOL :PpPp"

*Actually he didnt, and I just found out why :P

No comments: