Friday, May 13, 2005

To Know Something is Better than Knowing Nothing

Lovely have not long ago started working in her 1st Company when she heard that her sub-section is going to be audited by the Company's Internal Auditor. She have to be prepared to answered questions towards her job roles and tasks her sub-section does for the Company. Lovely's senior is currently in US and hence the tasks of being audited falls on her, she's being in the company for less than 2 months.

Lovely : "I have totally no idea on the audit"
Lovely : "Grrrrr, All half-half"
Piggy : "Lovely ar, usually ler..... Knowing Half of Nothing is better than Knowing Nothing"
Piggy : "At least you know mar, Correct ?" ;)
Lovely : "You always think the positive" :P
Piggy : "Haiyor, you just less than 2 months work at your company there, how to know all ler ?"
Piggy : "I start do my job that time, 3 months also dont know all yet"
Piggy : "If that time Auditor come ask me.. I lagi worst than you"
Piggy : "If he starts to ask me this and that I will tell him to ask Tai Lou" :PpP
Piggy : "So u know half is better than knowing nothing"
Lovely : :P

Hehehe, Super Pig to the rescue again, weeeeeeeee wooo weeee (^^)

No comments: